Monday 14 December 2015

Jesse Mateus CV

Jesse A Mateus 
07539965361
jessemateus1998@gmail.com

Statement:



I'm a hard working person who aims to do the best in what I do and looks for ways to enhances the skills . I'm a team player and work well with other. I can also demonstrate leadership around other people. 

Qualification And My skills:

June 2014- GCSE including maths
Current- UAL level 3 music production GCSE English  
My skills are Working as a team, hard worker, giving out my opinions and thought. I can use PC and mac computers and musically logic x.   

Experience:

Was working at the Camden Peoples Theatre in Camden around February 2015. My role and responsibilities was to play live music to a silent film made by a drama classes in front of live audience. Collaboration, communication, and confidence to play in front of a live audience are the skills I've gain from that experience.

 I also worked in Thorpe park for Picsolve for a month (September to October 2015) my job was to sell picture to those who wanted it and to try get people who was wasn't planning on buying any to buy somthing 

My interests:

Play piano, singing, rapping and making beats on logic x.


      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment