Sunday 16 November 2014

reveiw for unit 2 preformance




in our performance we did a lot of techniques that will help us make or performance successful. for example we use eye contacted to communicate like when to start and when to finish. we all warmed up before we preformed so that when we do preform we preform at are best and not sound rubbish. for some they warmed up there voice some had to warm up there hand to play so that would be people who play piano. a technique I did personally was to go home and learn the chords for one of the song at the last minute. my group had to change the song at the last minute due to on of our group member drop off the course so we change it from MJ rock with you to mr probz waves it was my job to learn the chords for that song as soon as possible as I can which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment