Tuesday 8 September 2015

j Cole concert

On the 18th of May 2015 I want to see J Cole preform at the O2 arena in Royal Borough of Greenwich. the size of the venue was huge due to the amount of people that was there.



the event didn't have a name (as far as i know). to promoters promoted the event on the O2 arena page and social media like Facebook and twitter. Also J Cole shouted out the event too. other artist came to preform too like  Jhené Aiko, Pusha T, Dreamville artists Bas, Cozz and Omen. There all hip hop RNB artist and they were also amazing. to me the event was a big success i enjoyed my self a lot ill never forget that experience.

  

1 comment:

  1. You have provided all of the details of the event (apart from ticket price) but I want to know more about the music. What songs were performed? Which song was your favourite? How did the performers interact with the audience?

    Try to be critical, don't just tell me whether something is good or bad.....

    ReplyDelete