Wednesday 23 September 2015

Skill audit

Musically skills


In music I have a good ear for music. I can hear errors in my work (or any work) and find out how to make it right. 

In the music theory area I have a good knowledge of it but still need to enhance my skills on it.

With logic I find it most of the stuff easy to use but I still have a lot to learn. 

I have no that much knowledge when it comes to technical stuff like: mic's, amps, hardware and cables. But when it comes to software (eg logic) I have some sort of knowledge of its. 

Genre of music it is probably my biggest downfall. I don't really listen to a lot of other genre which as a musician I need to get use to the idea. 

. I've never crossed the idea of me DJ-ing but its something new so i would like to try it out 

. I would like to learn the guitar so I can touch other areas when making music.

. I got a general idea of  the music industry like the roles within the whole thing.



Life skills


. Me being on time isn't really a problem for me.

. I've got motivation for this course to pass with a good grade. 

. I work great with other.

. I've got a good imagination for this course. 

. I am concious with my heath to do with eating on time.

. I all ways listen to other when they give there thoughts and opinion and I gave my thoughts too. 

. keeping my work up to date isn't really a problem for me. 

  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment