Monday 22 February 2016

Our decade project playlist analysis.

Me and my class made and put up a playlist of one of our decade song on SoundCloud where they can listen to it for free and also download is onto there computers.

I think the way we presented it was successful since we did what our audience surveyed when we asked them how they listen to music





this proves my point on how i think it was a successful method due to the amount of plays each had.

Even tho I think it was a success I still think that it can be improved.
My thought to improve the way we present the playlist is to still upload it on SoundCloud but some who are willing can also preform it in a gig in college or at a college event meaning we have to survey the students in college what type of music do they like to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment