Tuesday 19 April 2016

Contemporary Evaluation.

Overall Progress.

from term 2 I've learnt much  more then i did in term 1. I learnt how people now day make music and how the copy some of it from older artists and changed it in to there own style. I also find my skills to have improve in term 2.

I seem to still struggle in coming up with lyrics for a song and I also struggle on some of the lesson i learnt in theory classes.

I am happy with what i created but i'm also not cause I know i could of done beater

Technical skills.

I'v develop my skill on coming up with different chore progression to put in my music.

In logic i fount a slow down feature that make it sound like when DJ's are scratching on there decks. i love using it in music for when the beat is about the drop and get all heavy it give it a sense of atmosphere.

My skill in logic is improve a lot since the beginning of the year and i'm confident in my ability in logic. Where I probably need help on is EQing my sound so it get a well rounded mix.

In my theory lesson I have some more knowledge as i had in the beginning of the year but i still need to learn a lot more. I tend to struggle when knowing what each Italian word means in music.

Time managing, 

In term one my problem was that i had so many idea the i kept changing my work to many time. What i did differently in term 2 was plan what i was gonna do and stuck by it.

My work was done all on time without any set backs.

I spent my time mostly trying to come up with lyrics for the music with it so i didn't have time to mix it or edit it.

I used the access room to help me give me more time to come up on the lyrics.

I'm not to happy with my music i submitted cause i feel if i finished it it would of been better.  

Research.

Last term i didn't really research much on artistes back then and how the made their music. This term I look up on all type of hip hop artistes from the old ones to the new ones. I needed to research on how artistes now days come up with ideas for the music and how they go about making them.

Most of the research I look up on help me when making my music. for example i  looked up on how J Cole make his music and uses samples. I try doing that (the method on sample was hard) and it really was amazing. In the future when making my music i could use a lot more sampled things and put it in my music.

Group work.

The class playlist i think was better then the last playlist we sent out. reason i think that is cause we had more freedom to do what we wanted to do. I think it was a success just like the last playlist we put out.I think we reached are audience since we still followed our servery's we had before.
In the future we could have more the one song for each of use in the playlist. I think the perfect way to present our music would be the same way we are doing it.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment