Wednesday 27 April 2016

So Far Presentation

What is my Project?

My project is to come up with four song two original two cover at least if 1 of each

Why I chose to do this?

Reason for this choice is because I don't just want to produce in the music industry. I want to preform also.

  


How I'm Going to go about doing this.

I will need to find a band to help with the song,

My Research.

In my research I've been looking at J Cole and how is lyric and chords work well together.

Reason?



with this song apparently I fount out that with the chords are very simple and repetitive which is a good idea to give more space for the vocals and the other instruments that in the song.

I've also been listening to hip hop song most of them have 808 and samples. I mostly don't use 808 but I've attempted not yet with samples.

 



In the next 4 weeks.

in the next 4 week I will decide what song to preform for the cover and start write lyrics for original I'm probably going to need Luke or Olly's help with that. I will also start gathering people I need in my song.








No comments:

Post a Comment