Wednesday 14 December 2016

Funding Application

Funding Proposal


For my proposal, I would like to work on making an album and releasing it to the public to the highest quality.My name is Jesse Mateus and my skills as an independent artist are piano playing, audience singing beat making and rapping. My aim is to create an album to not only give my fans something to enjoy but also to increase my fans too. for this to work I will need the funding for recording and mastering my work.
With my music, it would reach to people who understand hip hop and rap music. The reason I target theme for my audience is so that my audience know what I'm trying to say in a way that they know and enjoy. To go about getting the audiences is by promoting myself on social media through my friends and family and through artists that have a similar audience.

so far in my plan, I have finished 5 songs and working on 3 others and looking for someone that can master my tracks. For my album, I will first finish of the 3 songs I am working on then get a mastering expert to finish mixing and editing it. while that is happening I will book venues to promote my work by performing songs I've made in the past and 2 songs from the album so my audience gets a little taster of whats going to be in the album. My past experience was when I put on a gig at a venue performing some of my songs I made to get the audience I have today. I promoted myself on social media with help of my family and friends.

In regards to the funding, I have made an analysis on how much this plan would cost to complete. for the mastering, it would cost no more than £300 or less. for booking a venue for the gig would be £200 or more. The things that might effect my plan is if the mastering expert takes long to finish it or doesn't work on it at all. another problem is if I don't finish the tracks in time for them to get mastered. I am expecting to get the funding after I finish the songs for my album that why I don't worry about the cost for the venue and mastering expert.

while in the middle of making my plan, I will be keeping a journal of things that has gone well or thing that hasn't and had to be scraped or edited. At the end of my plan, I am hoping that it will be a success and help me to create more albums that help to bring even more audience and also help me to think of different ways I can go with my music.



No comments:

Post a Comment