Tuesday 6 December 2016

My four studio demo



For this track, I used a sample for the main part of the beat and worked around it added things in. At the start of the track, I bounced the first 8 bars the used touch mode to record the low pass filter and the added a little bit of distortion to it to give it a gritty sound.



For this song, I wrote the chords and use a summing stack full of string giving the track a brighter sounding to it a bit. for the verse and chorus. I use two different drum pattern. for the verse. I used a for slower and less energetic drum pattern and as for the chorus, more energy in for it.

This track was an experiment with the ES2 synth and making 808 this does not have the "boomy-ness" 808's is meant to have but, it served as a great source of bass. the melody was inspired by a song called Rambo by Bryson Tiller. on most of the tracks in the beat, I used the sample delay so they will bounce back and forth from left to right. I used a lost of reverse tracks after bouncing tracks for the build ups.



Nothing much inspired me to make this beat it just came together and I was just throwing in ideas that might work together. There's a bounced track with low pass filter played with touch mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment