Tuesday 18 April 2017

career plan

My name is Jesse and I'm a recording artists/producer. I make music for not only for myself but also for other people who's interested in my work and want to use it for their own work which is mainly hip hop and RnB. My skills are singing, rapping, piano and songwriting. I've got a lot of knowledge on the productive side of music such as how everything works on logic, making my own sound mixing and EQ-ing, etc. The reason I do this is to make a musical identity of myself and show the world what my music has to offer to the world. My past experiences with music include putting up music in SoundCloud, creating music and lyrics for a song, performing, and even writing music for a short film.

In regards to my fanbase, I don't have any at this moment which I need to start thinking of for the future, My fanbase will be based on people who love hip hop RnB neo-soul and soul music and those who are interested in my work and would like to work with me. my fanbase also includes my friend and family and friends who supported me throughout the way of my musical life.

with live performance, I've performed in two different venues with no fee. my college's theatre is where I mostly perform songs I've come up with or covering with a whole band.another venue I performed in was in a theatre in Camden where I performed a piece I created for a silent that drama students created for the music students to play over.

My marketing is mainly on SoundCloud. with this, in mind, I am thinking of moving to also youtube in the future to also help promote myself to the public. My other plan in terms of marketing is to also perform in venues to help with my performing on stage too.

For my marketing on SoundCloud and Youtube, I'll be releasing my own song and instrumental. in the future ill have a solid schedule for when I'll release tracks and what to release.

No comments:

Post a Comment