Wednesday 9 March 2016

playlist plan my plan

For this project it gotta be a better then the decade project we previously did. What I think the best way to present our playlist is to put it online so everyone can download it on to there devices. I also think it would be a good idea to present it live to an audience so it gives us a much wider audience and there would share it online.I believe the best way of reaching a bigger audience is to get one of us that knows a lot of people on social media to share it online telling them to also share it. our art work cant have the college's music logo we need to come up with other art works something that with catch peoples eyes. something with lots of colour and meaning about us. My research is big artistes that have release albums. Most of them have art work that is relative to the albums name or was they are talking about. As for the our audience My research is based on how we got our audience to listen to our decade playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment