Thursday 25 May 2017

my neo-soul track

I had some trouble with my Neo-soul chords but after I got some help with my teacher I knew what I was going to do. for this track, I used an electric piano for the main part of the track made up of minor chords. I was listening to a lot of different hip-hop beat and songs and most of them have Neo-soul chords and I thought that would be great to put in my music more often. I also used the live recording in my track which is the bass and guitar.


This was when I was recording the guitar for the track. I used a D.I for the guitar with had a paddle which gave it more body to the sounding of te guitar instead of the raw sound it was giving off. for both the drums and guitar I picked the best takes and cut them up with the parts the sound good.


No comments:

Post a Comment