Thursday 25 May 2017

my RnB track


This is a RnB track I made with lyrical. I got the idea for the track from listening to Devvon Terrell and how he uses RnB vocals. for this track, my intention was to use harmonies on the track like most artists now days do. I looked up on the weekend's way he writes his lyrics and what he does is sing one part with less energy in the track with more energy in his vocals and the opposite with the chorus. I tried to do that in my lyrics or at less close to it. for recording the vocals I used the Titan because it's a condenser microphone and can pick up more frequency and the polar pattern are changeable but I choose cardioid to can vocals from all directions.  


This is a plug in called pitch shifter. what i did with this is harmonased with the chorus for the first part then used touch mode to automate it for when the second part comes in the plug in effect is gone. reseaon for theis in because it didn't sound good in the second part but on the frist part it sounded great.  



The lyrics for the track are:

Hook: I want to be your one x2 (4 bars) I want to be the one you choose 

I want to be the the one that you choose x2 
I want to be the one that stands out to you 


Verse 
It's been a long time now 
Got something on my chest right now 
I just gotta say it or I'll go crazy on this beat now 
We've been talking talking talking talking talking nothing hasn't change now 
How I'm I suppose to keep these feelings inside 

You see the thing that I like u Im hoping one day you'll be mine 
Showing you off to my friends like a prize 
Telling them I found myself one fine queen 
I don't want that as a dream 
No 
Reality ain't a seem
So 
you and me should be team 
Step back and acknowledge me
Ohh


Hook: I want to be your one x2 (4 bars) I want to be the one you choose 

I want to be the the one that you choose x2 
I want to be the one that stands out to you 


Verse 2
I want to be the one that stands out to you 
I want to the on that's loyal to you
I want my name the one you call 
I want to be the one the one the one 

The only one 
Whenever you say name you feel confutable  
Whenever I'm around you feel Safe 
Not worried at all about damn thing 
That's my role 

Bridge 

The only one x2 

Hook

No comments:

Post a Comment